On this page:
There are several buttons at the top of the iSymphony Client Interface that allow the user to perform several actions in the panel. These actions also have hot keys associated with them for easy access.
My Stream (Hot Key: M)
Provides quick temporary access to the My Stream widget without adding it to the Dashboard Layout.
Sometimes accounts that require attention will cause the My Stream action button to show a notification number. This number represents the number of accounts that require attention. For Example if you do not have the My Stream Widget open in your Dashboard and you receive an incoming chat message the My Stream action button notification count will appear and show "1" to indicate that your chat account requires attention.
Call (Hot Key: C)
Used to create a call from one of your Source Extensions to a specified Destination.
If the search field does not match on any known destinations and the call is initiated the system will assume that your are attempting to dial an arbitrary outside number.
Transfer (Hot Key: T)
Used to transfer the selected Call to a specified Destination.
If the search field does not match on any known destinations and the transfer is initiated the system will assume that your are attempting to transfer to an arbitrary outside number.
If the Transfer Type in the Call Settings is set to Ask an Attended check box will appear in the Transfer Action Panel allowing the User to specify if the transfer should be attended or not. See Preferences for more information.
Hold (Hot Key: H)
Used to toggle the hold state on one of your calls.
Hangup (Hot Key: X)
Used to hangup one of your calls.
Park (Hot Key: P)
Used to park a Call in a specific Parking Lot.
Conference (Hot Key: R)
Used to create a dynamically generated Conference Room.
The display name of the Conference Room.
The options for the Conference Room.
- Announce User Count: The number of users will be announced when a user enters the Conference Room.
- Announce User Join: The Conference Room will announce when a users are entering and leaving the Conference Room.
- Disable Join Notification: If checked users will be prompted to specify their name before entering the Conference Room.
- Allow Exit Via # Key: If checked users can hit the # key on the phone to exit the Conference Room.
- Music On Hold For One User: Music on hold will be played to the user if they are currently the only one in the Conference Room.
- Present Menu via * Key: If checked users can hit the * key on the phone in order to access the Conference Room menu.
- Record: If checked the Conference Room will be recorded.
Specifies the list of Users that are going to be invited into the Conference room when it is created. The Default Account (See My Stream Widget for more information) will be used for each user when dialing them to enter the Conference Room.
Queue (Hot Key: Q)
Allows users to manage agent queue logins for a specific Source Extension in a specific Queue. Users can perform the following actions via this action panel.
- Login/Logout a specified extension to and from a Queue.
- Pause/Unpause an agent in a Queue.
- Set the penalty of an agent in a Queue.
- Pause/Unpause ALL of the User's agents in ALL Queues.
- Logout ALL of the User's agents from ALL Queues.
The total number of Agent logins that the user currently has will be displayed in the Queue action button.
On this page: