2. Uninstall The Old Desktop Client Module
The upgrade process for the Desktop Client Module is simply a matter of un-installing the old version and installing the new version.
- Stop the iSymphony server. See Starting And Stopping The iSymphony Server.
Remove or move the following directory from the /opt/isymphony3/server/modules directory.
3. Install The New Desktop Client Module
- Install the new version of the module. See Desktop Client Module Installation.
- Start the iSymphony server. See Starting And Stopping The iSymphony Server.
- For adding new desktop installers see: Adding New Desktop Client Installers.
5. Upgrade The Desktop Client Installations
Restart all the Desktop Client installations, on the client machines, to initiate the upgrade. You should be prompted to upgrade when you launch the client.