This page lists release notes and upgrade guides from past versions of iSymphony.
If upgrading from a previous version of iSymphony please pay attention to the Upgrade Guide of the version you are upgrading to, and any version of iSymphony that you are 'skipping' during the upgrade.
- iSymphony 3.5 Release Notes
- iSymphony 3.4 Release Notes
- iSymphony 3.3 Release Notes
- iSymphony 3.2 Release Notes
- iSymphony 3.1 Release Notes
- iSymphony 3.0 Release Notes — iSymphony 3.0 is a completely new iSymphony. This release has been rewritten from the ground up, moving towards the next generation of call management platforms. The redesigned look and feel bring a whole new user experience to iSymphony. It's modern flexible and simple, displaying the information you need so that you can get your work done faster.
- iSymphony 2.8.0 Release Notes
- iSymphony 2.7.0 Release Notes
- iSymphony 2.6.0 Release Notes
- iSymphony 2.4 Release Notes — This release now utilizes a web based mechanism for installing, updating and managing the clients. There are no longer native installation packages for the 2.4 clients. All client files for all supported operating systems and architectures are now distributed with the server package. This also includes several bug fixes and stability improvements.
- iSymphony 2.2 Release Notes
- All iSymphony Release Notes
- All iSymphony Upgrade Notes
- iSymphony Desktop Client Release Notes