This page describes the supported platforms for iSymphony 3.2.x. If a particular platform's version is not mentioned on this page, then we do not support that version of the platform for iSymphony 3.2.x.
Please review the iSymphony Requirements page, since not all the platforms listed below may be required for your specific iSymphony setup.
End of Support Announcement
Please read End of Support Announcements for iSymphony for important information regarding the end of support for various platforms and operating systems when used with iSymphony.
Key: = Supported; = Not Supported
|Oracle JDK / JRE |
(formerly Sun JDK / JRE)
|Open JDK||1.8 (iSymphony 3.3.1+ only)|
|Operating Systems (Server)|
|Operating Systems (Desktop Client) (5)|
|Telephony Platform (4)|
|Configuration GUIs (4)|
2.8, 2.9, 2.10, 2.11, 12, 13
FreePBX module support for Elastix 2.5 only
|PBX In A Flash (PIAF)|
|Thirdlane||Thirdlane and Thirdlane MTE|
- iSymphony is a pure Java-based application and should run on any supported operating system, provided that the JDK / JRE requirements are satisfied.
- i9 Technologies only officially supports iSymphony running on x86 hardware and 64-bit derivatives of x86 hardware.
- CentOS Linux. If you encounter problems with the iSymphony Linux Installer please contact us with details and we'll do our best to assist you. Although the iSymphony is designed to install successfully on all 'flavours' of Linux, we only test the iSymphony Linux Installer on
- We diligently attempt to support most release version of the telephony platform and configuration GUI's including the popular distributions. If you run into a problem please contact us with details so we can assist you.
- The Desktop Client only officially supports 64-bit derivatives of x86 hardware and Operating Systems.