What's on this page:
Important - Please Read Before Updating
You have two different options for updating your server to the latest version of iSymphony. Upgrades should be performed at a time when the system is not in use to reduce down time. We recommend that the manual update procedure only be used if the automated procedure fails or an automated update is not an option.
- Log into the iSymphony Administration page. See Connecting to the Administrator for more information.
- Select Global Configuration in the top right hand corner of the administration window.
- If an update is available for download you will see a button next to System under Modules that reads Download Update <version>.
- Click on the Download Update <version> button to begin downloading the update.
- Once the download and decompression is complete click the button again to install the update.
Once this is done the server will shutdown and apply the update. The server will then automatically restart.
The manual upgrade instructions will differ depending on the type of install you have:
- Backup all files in /opt/isymphony3/server/conf
Use the following command to stop your iSymphony Server:
Once you have downloaded the new RPM to the server run the following command to apply the update.
Restart your iSymphony Server using the following command:
- Back up all files in /opt/isymphony3/server/conf.
Shutdown the server.
Once you have downloaded the iSymphony tarball to your server run the following commands to apply the update.
The install script will detect the installed instance of iSymphony and apply the upgrades.
Restart the server