Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
OverviewThis release now utilizes a web based mechanism for installing, updating and managing the clients. There are no longer native installation packages for the 2.4 clients. All client files for all supported operating systems and architectures are now distributed with the server package. This also includes several bug fixes and stability improvements.
- New web based installation and update mechanism for clients.
- Ability to set the assisted transfer feature to utilize a native type assisted transfer.
- My extensions are now displayed in the order that they are specified in the Profile Tag in extensions.xml
- Fixed bug that would cause the communication between the server and the clients to fail when the server or client was using Java 7
- Fixed bug that would cause the server to leak AMI connections on reloads eventually preventing the server from connection to the AMI.
- Fixed bug that would prevent auto answer on snom phones.
- Fixed bug that prevented the setting of DND device state in Asterisk 1.8
- Fixed bug that prevented caller id popups and call history from not working properly with calls coming from a queue.
- Fixed bug that caused an extension to show as ringing after the extension rejected the call.
- Fixed bug that caused overlapping state of calls when using multi-tenancy and overlapping tenant ids.
- Fixed bug that would cause the conference room user mute state to not initialize properly.
- Fixed issue where modify.php would block on a socket read indefinitely.
- Fixed issue where the webroot was hard coded and may have been invalid on some systems.
- Forwarding script added in order to forward users to the client server.
- Client serve port can now be specified for launching of the client on version 2.4 or higher.
- Landing page now forwards the location and tenant value to the client JNLP launch script in order to auto populate the client profile connection fields.
- Fixed bug that prevented extensions from inserting into the table when using FreePBX 2.10.
- Modify.php now performs FreePBX boot strapping for security checks when using FreePBX 2.10 or higher.
- Spaces in Jabber user names are now masked with "_".
- Fixed bug which would cause the call to preg_replace to error out.
- Fixed bug in which FreePBX systems of 2.9 and below would throw an index error while running modilfy.php.
- The manager entry is now created in FreePBX 2.10.