This version includes new features such as DID availability in the call popup mechanism and conference room user talking notifications. Several bug fixes and improvements have also been made to the server including additional FreePBX support.
- Call URL and Application popups now have access to the DID of the inbound call via the %DID% variable.
- Conference Room users will now display their talking status in the panel if the 'T' option is provided to the conference room.
- All dynamic conference rooms created via the panel will now have the 'T' option set.
- Server side logging has been moved to a continuous rolling log and the logs will no longer clear after a restart of the server process.
- Modified auto answer SIP headers to support the polycom v4 firmware.
- Added support for the new FreePBX one_touch_record.php script. If the script exists on the system it will now be used to toggle recordings instead of the Monitor AMI action.
- Fixed issue where the custom assisted transfer mechanism reversed the transferer and the transferee causing issues with the transfer process.
- Fixed issue where calls returned from the parking lot would sometimes show the the caller ID of the person that picked up the call.
- FreePBX config object is now pulled from the create method.
- The event when called and member status event flags on a queue will now be set automatically if the panel add option is selected on the queue.
- During an automated update the server may not restart and must be restarted manually.