- Asterisk reconnect attempt limit has been increased.
- Extension number of queue is now displayed in queue list.
- The Java runtime property com.xmlnamespace.panel.asterisk.responseTimeout has been added to allow specification of the timeout used when making requests to asterisk.
- Client socket disconnect calls on a location reload no longer lock up the location reload thread when encountering a stuck socket.
- config.sh now handles the JAVA_HOME environment variable correctly. If JAVA_HOME does exist it will no longer be overwritten in the config.sh scrip variable with /usr/java/latest.
- If utilizing AstManProxy and FreePBX mode the server will now query all nodes for user device mappings.
- Fixed bug that prevented assisted transfers to cell phones.
- The FreePBX one_touch_record.php reference now points to /var/lib/asterisk/bin not /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin.