Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Virtual and Custom extensions that are created in FreePBX will now show as registered in iSymphony.
- Client will no longer freeze when editing the administrator login credentials.
- When in FreePBX mode the variable __CC_RECALL=1 will now be added to all call originations in order to prevent stuck channels in the dial plan when the origination callback is not answered.
- During a socket buffer overflow iSymphony will no longer leak AMI connections preventing the iSymphony server from connecting to the AMI.
- When using AstManProxy pausing agents will now work properly.
- Double caller ID popups will no longer appear on calls coming from a queue.
- FreePBX Find Me Follow Me settings will no longer cause a double URL popup when the client is set to popup on answer.