Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Implemented a workaround for an issue that would cause the panel to error out and fail to connect if a channel on the system contained the unicode character U+0014 in its caller ID.
- During a reload of an iSymphony location or restart of the iSymphony server the pause reasons will not initialize as Asterisk currently does not have the ability to query this information over the AMI.
- Java 7 update 9 on Mac OSX contains a bug that prevents the installation of the shortcut in-turn preventing the installation of the application.
- Dragging from some tables in the client application cause the application to freeze when on Mac OSX version 10.7 or higher.
- There is no option to hide the Pause Reason column in the agent table.