The following is a complete list of changes made between iSymphony 3.1.1 and iSymphony 3.1.2.
- Resolved an issue preventing DND status on Asterisk extensions from being initialized properly on startup.
- Resolved an issue preventing administrators from adding new users via the administration interface in iSymphony.
- Resolved an issue preventing iSymphony from installing correctly on the first installation of a FreePBX distribution.
- Resolved an issue preventing iSymphony from correctly reloading call state from Asterisk following an Asterisk reload. This was preventing DND from toggling correctly in iSymphony after an Asterisk dialplan reload.
- Resolved a race condition that could result in a harmless error message being logged every 5 seconds, incorrectly indicating that a connection attempt was scheduled when the connection was already active.
- Resolved an issue preventing administrators from being edited through the administration interface in iSymphony.
- Resolved an issue where enabling presence synchronization with Asterisk would deadlock the communication system in iSymphony, preventing any further use of the system.
- Resolved an issue preventing users from transferring calls from a queue, conference room, or parking lot.
- Resolved an issue preventing the list of extensions from displaying in the extension group editing page in the administration interface, when a new user had been added via the REST system.
- Resolved an issue preventing voicemail and recording information from being loaded properly on systems with glibc versions prior to 5.12 (including all systems based on CentOS/RHEL 5).
- Resolved an issue preventing users from restoring calls that had been placed on hold from within iSymphony.
- Resolved an issue where removing an extension from a user while the user was logged would not clear that extensions active calls from the My Stream widget for that user.
- Resolved an issue preventing the active queue selection from changing when the arrow keys were used to highlight a new queue in the queue widget.
- Corrected a typo in the Service Level Performance queue statistic.
- Added a flag to the Asterisk CDR database connection to attempt to automatically reconnect when the connection has been lost.
- When a user is selected as a member of an extension group, that user's extensions will be automatically selected and the checkboxes disabled in the extension group editing page in the administration interface.
- Marked all OSGi bundles as requiring Java 7 or higher, to improve the error messages displayed when iSymphony is run under an older Java version.