The following is a complete list of changes made between iSymphony 3.1.2 and iSymphony 3.1.3.
Please review the iSymphony 3.1.3 Upgrade Notes for information specifically related to upgrading to this version.
- Resolved an issue that would cause frequent disconnections in the client. This should resolve the frequent "Session timed out" errors that some customers are experiencing.
- Resolved an issue where an error would be thrown when disabling a user in the user administration list.
- Resolved an issue where the Queue Widget would throw an error when an extension was bound to two agents in the same queue.
- Resolved an issue where RPM upgrades would backup and clear existing configuration files when upgrading from 3.0.X to 3.1.2.
- Resolved an issue where adding a user group would sometimes cause iSymphony to enter an infinite loop, pegging one CPU core to 100% usage and crashing the server.
- Resolved an issue where the combination of a large number of recordings and a complex permission scheme would result in extremely long loading times for the Recording Widget.
- Modified the default intervals for the session timeout and heartbeat.
- Added a heartbeat to connections to Asterisk to prevent the connections from dropping on low-traffic systems.