The following is a complete list of changes made between iSymphony 3.2.0 and iSymphony 3.2.1. If you are upgrading from iSymphony 3.1.x, please see the change log for iSymphony 3.1.0 as well.
- Resolved an issue where the "Use desktop notifications" preference could not be disabled.
- Resolved an issue where some exceptions caught by the embedded web server and push system would not get logged properly.
- Resolved an issue where a memory leak in the Asterisk driver would cause exhaustion of the JVM heap space, leading to a crash of the iSymphony system and an indefinite CPU spike, until the iSymphony server was restarted.
- Resolved an issue where users removed from the system would not get removed from the list of Extension Group Users, Editors, or Viewers.
- Resolved an issue where a deadlock in the Asterisk communication system would cause a freeze of phone system state in the UI until the iSymphony server was restarted.
- Resolved an issue where the system would utilize the extension number, instead of the peer value, when setting and reading DND hints, preventing proper DND state tracking and toggling in multi-tenant environments.
- Resolved an issue where the user would not get prompted to allow desktop notifications on first login.