The following is a complete list of changes made between iSymphony 3.2.1 and iSymphony 3.2.2. If you are upgrading from iSymphony 3.1.x, please see the change log for iSymphony 3.1.0 as well.
- Resolved an issue where a single Recording Agent could be bound to multiple PBX Connections, if set through the REST API. This would cause a configuration state which was unexpected, and would prevent the Recording Agents from appearing in the agent list on the PBX Server Connection configuration page.
- Resolved an issue where the system would lock up, preventing users from logging in, if a Remote Agent was disconnected.
- Resolved an issue that could delay execution of phone system actions (Origination, Transfer, hold/unhold, ect.) by several seconds, on high traffic systems.
- Resolved an issue where voicemail from only a single PBX would appear in the client, when using a combined PBX configuration.
- Resolved an issue where a voicemail would remain listed in the Voicemail Widget, if the voicemail was deleted from the phone.
- Resolved an issue where voicemail notifications would remain in the notification list when the relative voicemail was deleted.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Recording Widget from displaying recordings on Thirdlane systems.
Resolved an issue where the following error would appear in the client when opening the My Stream Widget or Action:
Resolved an issue that would produce the following message repeatedly in the logs: