The following is a complete list of changes made between iSymphony 3.2.2 to iSymphony 3.3.
If you are upgrading from iSymphony 3.2.x, please see the change log for iSymphony 3.2.2 as well.
Added List View to the User Widget.
- Added an interface to global configuration page in the Administrator that allows super admins to create support packages.
- Added an interface to bind recording extensions to a user in Administrator - these extensions will allow a user to listen to recordings of extensions that are not bound to the user.
- Added a desktop client application that can be downloaded and installed from the client user menu "Desktop Client" option. The client supports native OS features. Added a Desktop Client tab in the Administrator that allows setting a configurable list of iSymphony server IPs and application popup configurations.
- Resolved an issue where multiple channel dial events in Asterisk version 13 would cause calls to get stuck in the queue widget.
- Resolved an issue where a user attempts to pick up a parked call by double clicking the call in the Parking Lot Widget and an exception is thrown.
- Resolved an issue where changing the recording mask without restarting the service could cause recordings to display incorrectly or not at all.
- Resolved an issue where changing the default extension of a user in iSymphony Admin could cause duplicate buttons to be created in the User Widget.
- Resolved an issue where "+" could not be used in dialed or transfered number strings, causing issues with international calls.
- Resolved a memory leak in cases where a user spends a long period of time on a client dashboard with a queue widget attached.
- Resolved an issue where multiple PBX connections with a blank recording agent set would cause errors.
- Resolved an issue where desktop notifications did not appear in the correct place on multi-monitor systems.
- Resolved an issue where a bad client login attempt when multiple cores are setup would throw an exception.
- Resolved an issue where creating dynamic conference rooms using the app_ConfBridge would fail.
- Resolved an issue where placing a call on hold in Asterisk version 13 would cause the call to disappear from the MyStream widget.
- Resolved an issue where attended transfers performed in the panel would prevent a call history entry from being logged, specifying the who called the user that transferred the call.
- Resolved an issue where blank phone numbers could be added via the REST system, resulting in an exception being thrown on startup.
- Resolved an issue where call history was not updating properly on attended transfers.
The http and https schemas are no longer forced on configured URLs in the CRMPopupWidget. This allows other URL schemas to be used.
- The REST API now supports setting a users default extension.
- The REST API now supports mute, unmute, and kick actions on conference room users.
- The REST API now supports querying the users in a specific conference room.
- The REST API now supports querying the current live conference rooms in a PBX.
- Large reduction in AMI traffic for multi-tenant Asterisk systems, particularly on initialization.
- Recordings now implement lazy loading and utilize temporary database storage, allowing for a smaller impact on memory and performance as the number of recordings grow.