The following is a complete list of changes made between iSymphony 3.3.0 to iSymphony 3.3.1.
If you are upgrading from iSymphony 3.2.x, please see the change log for iSymphony 3.2.2 as well.
- Resolved an issue in the REST system where a non-valid UUID could be passed for the objects ID. The UUID is now being validated.
- Resolved an issue where the login screen would be briefly shown when using a saved session. The login screen is no longer displayed in these cases unless the authentication token fails.
- Resolved an issue where adding an extension to the Administration interface would throw an UnsupportedOperationException.
- Resolved an issue where changing the recording listen permission would throw a null pointer exception.
- Resolved an issue where User Widget Box View buttons would disappear after changing the extension group filter.
- Resolved an issue where too many threads where being creating, resulting in occasional iSymphony crashes.
Added support for the Open JDK. Due to issues with the Oracle JRE license FreePBX will no longer redistribute the Oracle JRE with the FreePBX distro. Instead, the Open JDK will be redistributed in the FreePBX distro.