The following is a complete list of changes made between iSymphony 3.4.0 and iSymphony 3.4.1.
If you are not upgrading from iSymphony 3.3.2, be sure to check the change log and upgrade notes for previous versions as well
- Resolved an issue where the admin release document links were pointing to the beta space instead of the production space.
- Resolved a critical issue where user dashboards were saving multiple times. This sometimes resulted in an infinite loop greatly increasing resource usage and potentially corrupting the .xml configuration.
- Resolved a critical issue where the queue could enter into a deadlock, crashing the server.
- Resolved an issue where the LiveUserDriver would not find the user configuration, resulting in excessive logging on startup.
- Resolved a critical issue where users would occasionally lose their dashboard configuration.
- Resolved an issue where the BasePermissionService would excessively log Invalid Permission on startup due to incorrect startup order.
- Resolved an issue where the transfer action did not take the user's transfer settings into consideration.
- Resolved an issue where the My Stream Widget would occasionally reset the split panel state.
- Major improvements to iSymphony client performance by preventing a large amount of incorrect save requests and file writes.
- Major improvements to queue widget performance when constructing the queue widget, using queue groups, selecting queues, and logging agents in or out of queues.
- Improved startup speed, particularly for systems with large number of users.
- Improved call action contact system integration to no longer display contacts with no phone numbers.