The following is a complete list of changes made between iSymphony 3.4.1 and iSymphony 3.4.2.
If you are not upgrading from iSymphony 3.3.2, be sure to check the change log and upgrade notes for previous versions as well
Resolved an issue where asterisk 13 or later would be detected as version 1.8.
Resolved an issue where XMPP would attempt to repeatedly connect on error, rather then failing.
- Resolved an issue where config-vars.sh could be overwritten with the default on rpm upgrade.
- Resolved an issue where logging out could result in a red spinner requiring a refresh of the page.
- Resolved an issue causing excessive AsteriskChannelManager failed to locate channel errors in the logs.
- Resolved an issue where an extension could be assigned to multiple users resulting in users losing their extensions.
- Resolved an issue where a NPE would be thrown is a contact widget with modified columns exists on a non-selected dashboard on login.
- Resolved an issue where a server with SSL would receive an error when trying to download the desktop client.
- Updated the User configuration screen to only allow one extension per user. This was previously required but not enforced, resulting in extensions being "stolen" if assigned to multiple users at once.
- Modified the language module to support UTF encoding on message.properties files.
- Coupled the desktop module with the standard distribution to streamline installation steps. Support for Desktop Client 1.x has been dropped, v2.x or later will be required.