The following is a complete list of changes made between iSymphony 3.5.2 and iSymphony 3.5.3.
If you are not upgrading from iSymphony 3.5.2, be sure to check the change log and upgrade notes for previous versions as well.
Updated java version error messages to be more clear on startup.
- Updated the timeout for asterisk actions and added a way to override the default value when needed. This mainly impacts systems that had issues pulling all of their peer / endpoint information within the previous timeout period, resulting in all extensions showing as unregistered despite a valid connection the AMI.
- Improved the JMS session handling to better cleanup resources after a user session is terminated.
- Improved the threading pools to reduce the number of thread being created. Added clearer names for identifying threads.
Resolved an issue where the transfer action could not transfer to a contact's number.
- Resolved an issue where Users Widget could display incoming calls as ringing (yellow) and then disappear after being answered.
- Resolved an issue where creating a new core server could throw a null pointer exception. This affected many REST endpoints, requiring a restart before the new core server would return appropriately.
- Resolved an issue where conference room action would lose the selected options when typing in the search field.
- Resolved an issue where queue alerts would display regardless of the show alert setting.
- Resolved an issue where creating a new user from the admin panel could throw occasionally throw errors.
- Resolved an issue where queue call duration could display a large value instead of the correct duration.
- Resolved an issue preventing the administrator contact delete zombie books feature from working.
- Resolved an issue where the parking lot announcement goes to the wrong device. This fix only applies to asterisk version 12 or later.
- Resolved an issue where parked calls would not callback the device that parked them on timeout. This fix only applies to asterisk version 12 or later.
- Resolved an issue where tenant id and conference bridge properties were not being updated on the asterisk core server REST endpoint.