The following is a list of changes made between iSymphony 3.5.4 and iSymphony 126.96.36.199. This release should greatly improve memory utilization and resolves several memory leaks which users in high-volume environments where customers reported the need to restart the iSymphony Server periodically. Please report any anomalies at http://support.getisymphony.com
If you are not upgrading from iSymphony 3.5.4, be sure to check the change log and upgrade notes for previous versions as well.
Future upgrades will not require this step as HTTP headers should now disable caching and the proper version should always be downloaded.
- Added HTTP push strategies. iSymphony will now use websockets in most browsers and falls back to long polling where websockets.
- Added code resolving two Security vulnerabilities reported by 1st & 3rd party vulnerability scans.
Resolved an issue where iSymphony cannot transfer calls that are ringing
- Resolved several memory and performance issues which were reported on high-volume systems
- Resolved memory leak in in-memory data store
- Resolved an issue where HTTP Push caused memory leak under certain circumstances.
- Upgraded components of a third party User Interface library resolving several memory leaks in the User Interface
- Resolved issue with client side (browser) memory leaks on AccountPopupButton instantiations due to server holding reference in List View. Large List views benefit greatly.
- Resolved issue where leftover ASTDB values were causing invalid parsing of presence state when invalid entries existed in ASTDB during a "presencestate list" command and the extension entries did not exist within cxpanel model. This should resolve invalid presence state representations.
Fixed an issue where "remember me" wasn't working right in some instances.
Fixed an issue where "box width" in users box view wasn't saved after setting and clicking "Ok"
Added cache and pragma HTTP headers to resolve future issues with cached JS dependencies