On this page
- Unable to login to the iSymphony client.
- ParsingException or Premature end of file errors in the logs.
- /opt/isymphony3/server/conf/servers/default/server.xml file is showing 0 bytes or contains imcomplete xml.
Editing the .xml files directly while iSymphony is running.
The server crashing while the files are being edited.
1. Stop the iSymphony Server
service iSymphonyServerV3 stop
2. Backup your /opt/isymphony3/server/conf folder in a directory outside of the iSymphony directory.
3. Delete all of the .xml files in /opt/isymphony3/server/conf/servers/default EXCEPT web.xml, do not remove web.xml.
4. If you have a backup of the servers.xml file you can try that, if not, the file will be regenerated for you when you restart the server. Note, this will remove any extension directories, chat settings, or permissions that have been setup, these will need to be reconfigured.
5. Restart the iSymphony Server:
service iSymphonyServerV3 start
6. Do an apply config in FreePBX.