- Administrators can now specify if a user is a Full or Lite user:
- Full users have access to all the functionality of the panel that the license allows.
- Non full users, or "lite" users, will only have access to limited functionality and will not show call state and cannot be accessed by other users in the system.
- The amount of users that can be made full users is limited by the license.
- See Users for more information.
- The boarder border around the account list popup in the User Box is now grey.
- The enabled buttons for Users, PBX Connections, and Queues, in the Administrator, have been replaced by checkboxes.
- Added tool tip to call history items in the My Stream widget to relay that they can be double clicked to call the number in the item.
- Added mouse over highlights to the call history and account items in the My Stream widget.
- The current selected account is now shown in the header of the My Stream widget.
- Logging has been reduced in order to prevent large log files.
- The maintenance date of a license is now visible on the license page in the Administrator.
- When on a conference call the caller ID is now prepended with "Conf."
- The client login background has been replaced with a CSS generated one.
- Upgraded UI framework.