- Back up all files in /opt/isymphony3/server/conf.
- If you are using a FreePBX based system with the iSymphony FreePBX module and changes were made to the iSymphony configuration in FreePBX you will need to back up the FreePBX database, via the backup mechanism in FreePBX, as well if you want those changes to carry over. This step is not required for the migration.
- Perform a fresh installation of iSymphony on the new machine.
- Make sure the iSymphony serve server is not running. If the server is running shut it down. See Starting, Stopping and Restarting the Server.
- Restore all files in /opt/isymphony3/server/conf on the new machine.
- Start the iSymphony server. See Starting, Stopping and Restarting the Server.
- If you performed step 2 restore the FreePBX database now and reload FreePBX.
- If you have a license reactivate it on the new machine using your serial key.