The following is a complete list of changes made between iSymphony 3.3.1 to iSymphony 3.3.2.
If you are upgrading from iSymphony 3.2.x, please see the changelog change log for iSymphony 3.2.2 as well.
- Corrected the behavior of the agent Login buttons list in the queue widget. Extensions who's agent the user does not have permission to log into the queue will no longer be visible.
- Changed the notification of the startup script to be more clear when it encounters and invalid version of java.
- Corrected a memory leak in the voicemail widget.
- Corrected a memory leak in the model system.
- Corrected presence loop created when Syncing Asterisk User presence.
- Desktop client now properly sets it's .json file to https instead of http.
- Improved voicemail widget load time.