- URL and Application popups will no longer occur when switching lines on the phone. Affects "On Answer" only.
- URL and Application popups will no longer occur when hitting DTMF tones on the phone. Affects "On Answer" only.
- URL and Application popups will now open properly if an incoming call is answered within 1 second of the ring. Affects "On Answer" only.
- Jabber configuration with Gtalk will no longer result in JIDs with a repeated domain (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org@gmail.com) preventing chatting between Gtalk users.
- Pause reason column can now be hidden in the Agent list.
- Dragging from tables within the application will no longer result in the client crashing on Mac OS X.
- "General" is now spelled correctly on the Permission Group properties page.
- Notification popups will now open on the monitor that the main iSymphony window is on.
- During a reload of an iSymphony location or restart of the iSymphony server the pause reasons will not initialize as Asterisk currently does not have the ability to query this information over the AMI.
- Client installations via JNLP are no longer available on Mac OS X. See the following article for more information iSymphony JNLP client download no longer available for Mac OS X